Career Services at Eagle Gate College
At Eagle Gate College, we continue to support our students after they graduate by offering career development and employment assistance throughout their entire professional career.
We are also committed to providing the employers we serve with qualified and enthusiastic employees.
Our team is dedicated to helping all students on their journey to career success.
Our Career Services team offers a number of services to both students and graduates. They include the following:
- Career development instruction
- Job readiness workshops
- Preparation for cover letters and resumes
- Advice on follow up to applications
- Instruction on job search strategies
- Support with portfolio development
- Networking advice and industry contacts
- Ongoing career coaching
- Job referral and interview scheduling
- On-campus career fairs and community events
- Provide job leads
While we cannot guarantee employment, our advisors at Eagle Gate College are dedicated to providing graduates with the resources, support, and guidance they’ll need to land a job in the field. We believe job success is tied to the partnership between the graduate and career services.
Our Career Services team offers many resources to help prospective students learn more about their career path.
- Nursing Career Overview
- Nurse Practitioner Career Overview (MSN/MEPN)
- Medical Assistant Career Overview
- Practical Nursing Career Overview
Alumni Support Services
As a graduate of Eagle College, you can return to any of our accredited schools if you’re in need of support throughout your job search. Regardless of how long ago you graduated or which campus you attended, our Career Services team is here to help! The Unitek Leaning family of colleges includes Unitek College, Eagle Gate College, Provo College and Brookline College.
Hire Eagle Gate Grads
Interested in hiring an Eagle Gate College graduate? Once you visit our Employer Job Board, we can match you with skilled and proficient candidates who want to make a positive contribution to your organization.