The Eagle Gate College Group is known for giving power to students and associates by teaching cutting-edge, competency-based education, and leadership and personal effectiveness skills to have the career and life they desire.
We are caring professionals who empower individuals to achieve personal excellence through student-centered, market-driven education. This mission is further defined by:
Nursing graduates are trained in:
- Deliver quality, career-related education, which produces competent graduates who are qualified for entry-level positions in their chosen professions.
- Develop professionalism and confidence through career-related education.
- Provide a quality environment that includes ethical and moral conduct codes.
Statement of Values
Excellence: The state, quality, or condition of excelling; of the highest or finest quality; exceptionally good of its kind.
- We value and consider the needs of our students, associates, employers and shareholders in our decisions.
- We challenge current reality and continually pursue new ways to improve our ability to empower students and associates to achieve personal excellence.
Open & Honest Communication: The frank, truthful and sincere exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, signals, writing, or behavior
- We exchange ideas candidly, seek to understand others’ viewpoints, and have the courage to speak the truth ourselves.
- We address concerns and issues with the right people and do not talk behind others’ backs.
- We are open, honest, and prepared to give and receive feedback.
Teamwork: Collaboration among associates to produce a product or service for the quality of which team members have joint responsibility.
- We commit to build and reinforce teamwork between all departments.
- We commit to be at work, share ideas, and take action to create and achieve “SMART” goals.
- We commit to help team members become successful.
Trust: Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing
- We are personally dependable, reliable, and worthy of trust.
- We build trust by demonstrating respect for each other, for our students, and the Vision and Mission of EGCG.
- We build trust in our relationships by practicing our values and being honest in all we do.
Pursue a Rewarding Career at Eagle Gate College
As a rapidly growing and highly successful company, Unitek Learning, the parent company of Eagle Gate College, is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment. See all open jobs on our Careers Page