Apply for Transcript Evaluations
The path to your new healthcare career starts by speaking with one of our student-centered admissions representatives
We don’t believe in making our students jump through hoops. We know you want to change your life, so our admissions process is easy and straightforward. It’s basically just two steps:
- Interview with an admissions representative: This starts the process; we call it a Career Planning Session. We talk with you one-on-one to learn your interests and goals. From there, we can help you decide the program direction that is right for you. You can make your appointment by calling (888) 618-9336.
- Fill out your admissions forms: This is the paperwork stuff. There’s not a ton here, so it’s easy to complete and submit. As soon as we receive what we need we process your admission immediately.
Admissions requirements for Eagle Gate College include the following:
- Possess a high school diploma or recognized equivalency (i.e. GED). Proof of graduation must be received before the start of class.
- Meet the requirements as outlined in the Distance Education section of the catalog. This is necessary for our online courses.
- Please see the School Catalog for a complete list of requirements.
The following programs have additional requirements for consideration for admission:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program
- Among other admissions requirements, applicants to the BSN program must achieve a total TEAS exam score of 58.7 to be admitted into the BSN program. Students can be accepted and start school with a TEAS test score of 47 to 58.6 by successfully completing the ATI SmartPrep® course then retaking the TEAS test and achieving a score of 58.7 or higher. For details, please speak with our Admissions department or see the school catalog.