The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund II (HEERF II) is authorized by the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 (CRRSAA), Public Law 116-260, signed into law on Dec. 27, 2020. In total, the CRRSAA authorizes $81.88 billion in support for education, in addition to the $30.75 billion expeditiously provided last spring through the Coronavirus Aid, Recovery, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, Public Law 116-136. Award amounts will range from $75 to $847 per student.
In order to receive CRRSAA emergency funding, you must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be eligible for Pell Grant based on 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 FAFSA
- Must be an Active student in an eligible program
All eligible students who qualify for CRRSAA funding will be receiving an email with application instructions.
Award amounts will be based on Pell Grant eligibility as well as the remaining time left in the program of enrollment. For questions about eligibility, students are encouraged to contact their campus Financial Aid Office or email StudentFinances@unitek.com for assistance.
On the following charts you will find:
- The total amount of funding that Eagle Gate College received for HEERF CRRSAA funds
- The total amount of CRRSAA funds distributed to students
- The estimated total number of students eligible to participate in CRRSAA.
- The total number of students who have received CRRSAA per program.