The admissions process at Eagle Gate College is designed to show you how you can get the life you desire through career education and take you step-by-step through the enrollment process so that you feel comfortable, confident, and ready to start your first day of classes. Here’s how to apply:
- Meet with our knowledgeable admissions staff who will answer all of your questions and take you on a tour of the facilities
- Complete our Enrollment Agreement, Student Questionnaire, and Referral Form
- Complete our Admissions Application either on-campus or online
- Send us your High School Diploma or GED transcripts
- Meet with one of our friendly Financial Aid Representatives to discuss the many financial aid options available to you.
- High school diploma or recognized equivalency certificate (e.g. GED). (Proof must be submitted prior to the end of the first term of attendance.)
- Completed Enrollment Agreement and Admission Application
- Some programs may have additional requirements or require a background check (see individual programs for complete details.)
- Meet one of the following five criteria, designed to indicate the applicants probability of successfully learning the course material at Eagle Gate College:
a. Achieve a minimum score of 14 on the Scholastic Level Exam (SLE) administered at Eagle Gate College for all programs except Nursing*. If a prospective student does not pass the SLE assessment on the first attempt, s/he may retake the assessment. If the prospective student does not pass the SLE assessment on the second attempt, the prospective student may retake the assessment (one time) at the discretion of the Campus President.
b. Provide documentation of an associate or bachelor degree from an accredited institution.
c. Provide documentation of a composite ACT score of 21 or higher.
d. Provide documentation of a composite SAT score of 990 or higher.
e. Be a graduate of an Eagle Gate College diploma, associate or bachelor degree program.
*The Nursing programs require a CPAt assessment. Students enrolling in the Criminal Justice, Medical Assisting, Nursing, Personal Fitness Training, Pharmacy Technician or Professional Massage & Bodywork programs must successfully pass a background check. Students enrolling in a fully online programs must meet all requirements as outlined in the Distance Education section of the catalog. Due to individual state regulations, students who reside outside the state of Utah may not be eligible to enroll in on-ground or online education courses or programs for which Eagle Gate College is not approved. Out-of-state students should check with their Admissions Representative to determine if online courses are offered for their state.
Eagle Gate College is an equal opportunity institution; students are admitted and treated without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, color, age, religion, national and ethnic origin, marital status, or handicap/disability.