Come in and speak with one of our student-centered admissions representatives and they will help you get started on your path to a new healthcare career.
The admissions process at Eagle Gate College is designed to show you how you can get the life you desire through career education and take you step-by-step through the enrollment process so that you feel comfortable, confident, and ready to start your first day of classes. Here’s how to apply:
1. Interview with an Admissions Representative
We conduct a personalized Career Planning Session with you to learn about your interests and goals so we can help you prepare for your career. Call 801-333-7133.
2. Fill out the Admissions Forms
When you complete and submit the Eagle Gate College application, it’s received and processed immediately.
In order to be considered for admission, all applicants must:
- Possess a high school diploma or recognized equivalency certificate (e.g. GED). Proof of graduation must be received within 30 days of attendance.
- Meet the requirements as outlined in the Distance Education section of the catalog.
The following programs have additional requirements for consideration for admission:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Submission of the Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exam: students must have a
minimum overall correct score of 50% and a minimum reading score of 57% in order to
apply. The exam may be taken twice per application period.
- Negative chemical/drug screening.